Friday, September 29, 2006

About this blog

Work has begun piling up recently. It has begun to get more difficult to maintain this blog....a fate that probably befalls many of these enterprises.

I hope to continue this as long as I have something to write about, but, the frequency of postings will probably fall to about one a week for the next couple of months.There is just too much other stuff to do.

A couple of kind people have informed that they do read this. I am grateful that they have told me they read it. It removes the "barking at the moon" feeling that one can get.

I would like to take this opportunity to ask any reader if there is something in particular they would like to read about concerning ukuleles and ukulele music in Japan. With falling frequency, it would probably be a worthwhile strategy to focus on topic interesting for readers rather than go on ad nauseum about some trivial rummagings uninteresting to anyone.

Any constructive comments are welcome. (I do have moderator options switched on, so comments aren't just splashed out there for those who prefer some privacy.)

No comments: