Friday, June 16, 2006

The logic behind this

A few months ago, a gent in Britain suggested that I set up a site on the ukulele scene here in Japan. There seem to be few that can relate to the outside world what is happening here in the land of the rising uke.

Being fairly busy at work, I just don't really have the time to run a full-blown HTML-type website--even with a content management system at my side. I am lucky to even get the time to practice let alone drone on and on to a computer where no one may be reading in the first place.

Be it synchronicity or what, I needed a couple of screenshots for a presentation I have to give in a few days to some educators on blogs. The birth of this blog ensued. With luck, it may be nourished occasionally with a bit of verbage, a link or two, and--in uncontrollable moments--a photo or other graphic.

There are some really good blogs out there with very dedicated writers. This is probably not going to be one of them for most. It is unlikely that I will be one either, but, if someone gets something out of it, at least it might be worth it.

No comments: